Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stuff

I'm going to work on being quiet and listening more. I've had a real problem with that lately, and I think it's because I have ADD, or maybe just because I have bad manners. I don't know which. Anyway, I've been getting really sweaty when I run lately. I didn't used to ever, and I didn't used to smell bad either, but now I do both. I don't know if I'm supposed to say "used to" or "use to". I think maybe I'm going through menopause. Or maybe my deodorant has gone bad. Should I try rubbing deodorant all over my whole body? I wore my retainer for the first time in forever last night, and now my teeth hurt so bad. I'd rather just have crooked teeth. K. Bye.

1 comment:

Courtney J said...

I didn't know you had braces. I envy your teeth. Have you been drinking more water lately? If so, that is why you are sweating. When you don't drink enough water your body is scared to lose the water so you don't sweat. That is also why you get bloated during "that time". If you drink a lot of water, you won't get bloated.
Cool AND informative.