Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sometimes I get married, and this is one of those times

Have you noticed that I've been gone a while? Well good. I blame the lack of exciting or even somewhat interesting events in my life on nobody but myself, but being the just person that I am, I choose to take it out on you. Maybe it was uncalled for, but I don't care. This is my blog and I do what I want. Marriage is too big to keep quiet though, and I started feeling pains of guilt for keeping it from you all this time, so here it is. I am engaged to be wed, and that means that I'm going to get married. My fiance is hot, and that's the most important thing right now. The juicy details are too painfully adorable for me to even type in real words, so don't even ask me to. I'd like to thank all the people who didn't marry me before, so that I could be where I am today. Now that my thank you's are done I know that you are all starving for a wedding date, even though I don't understand why, because if I were you I'd want to know things like where you're going to live, and if you're going to have babies now or later, and what you're going to wear in your pictures, but I guess nobody is as nosey as I am, so I'll tell you right now that we don't have a date yet. We are thinking about a summer wedding, because Winter is depressing. Summer is the best thing I know, and Jeff is even more the best thing I know, so that's all I need to be happy. I love him like I love Jack Bauer on a rainy night, so with him I will stay for all eternity, and that is a long time.

4 comments:

samantha said...

YAY!!! congrats! (i say congrats cause i cant spell the whole word correctly.) I will probe you for the juicy details sometime when i can get you alone....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ha! you are so blasting funny! and im gonna give you a solid super-grats-2000!

thats exciting. hope you guys rule the earth and live forever =)

ps im an idiot and miss typed stuff in my last comment attempt. so i deleted it. i dont even care.

The Kessler's said...

Lol Bah! Garit you're funny. I wish I could redo everything that comes out of my mouth. And Sam-I just googled how to spell redo. Just so you know.