Thursday, September 30, 2010

Things

Long story short- Car accident, hospital, ultrasound, we're having a girl! I'm going to think of a good old lady name for her. Your suggestions are welcome. Except if you suggest it then it wont be my idea, and then I wont be able to use it. So be sneaky in your old lady name suggestions. Outsmart me. It wont be easy, because I'm really pretty smart. Not school smart, but people smart. I can't be hoodwinked. So just don't suggest any names. It's my baby, and I'll name her thank you very much. Anyway, on to more important things. I'm getting bored, and I've decided that I hate Utah and want to move to New York. I told Jeff, and he's going to make some arrangements. He's a nice husband. In the meantime I'm going to have to find some mischief to get into or I'm really going to start acting out. I didn't do my visiting teaching this month. I guess that's a start. Bye.

6 comments:

Jared Rosenlof said...

I'm not gonna hoodwink you. Wouldn't be prudent. Hey, you're gonna go to New York and I'll never hear of you again and it'll teach me a lesson about not avoiding friends while they're still around. I'm still trying to name the cat, serious. I've thought of hundreds of names and nothing sticks. Many are old lady names like Ethyl, Gretta, Lurline and Judy. Most recently I named her Geena. Adam thinks it should be Sharon.

Jodi said...

hazel, ruby, lola, lillie, june,
gloria, jodi, courtney or meagan 2

The Kessler's said...

Oooh I like Hazel. We babysat a dog named Lillie once, and she farted all the time, so that's out.

The Kessler's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

I agree with Jodi and think you should name her Jodi. That way no one will ever be able to spell her name right on the first try.

rosemary said...

Blog!