Monday, November 8, 2010

Rosemary is so bossy.


Latest update. Baby's doing good. I've started showing which makes being pregnant a little more fun. At least now people don't think I'm just a lazy-all-day-pajama-wearer with a strange fat roll. I feel more justified now when I eat 15 candy bars. We're almost halfway there, so we're starting to get some nursery stuff together, and that's super fun. I'll post pictures when we get a room set up. We're looking at houses to buy in Lehi, so we still don't know if we'll be staying here for a while or moving, and that's kind of annoying. Since I'm not working now I would love to be able to paint and decorate and stuff like that, but I don't want to waste my time if we're just going to move. Instead I've been doing other random crafty things like decoupaging anything I find lying around. I might be getting better at crafts. I've at least improved since my stupid Kessler wreath that left burn blisters all over my fingers. Who needs a hot glue gun when you have mod podge anyway?

Our birds are still going at it like the gay lovers we've brought them up to be. We're thinking about getting them a girlfriend. Speaking of pets, we finally got our dog. She's a 3 yr. old golden retriever that I found at the animal shelter. We instantly loved her. She was so smart and such a good girl. She just followed me around the house all day, and laid her cute little head on my lap when she got tired. Anyway, the day after we brought her home she started getting a cold, so I took her to the vet, and they put her on some antibiotics. The next day she was full on sick, barfing and refusing to eat. We laid by her all night, and tried to fix her any foods we could think of. She was just getting worse and worse, so first thing in the morning I took her to an animal ER. She was diagnosed with parvo, which is a really serious virus for dogs. They had her on an IV all day, and then we transferred her to our normal vet where they kept her on the IV for 3 more days, and then she passed away. So sad! We miss her a lot. We want to get another dog, but now that we have the parvo germs all over the house we're going to have to wait a while. Hopefully we'll have better luck on the 3rd dog. Welp, that's about all I have. Now you go and write your own blog Rosemary. I love to hear how much you hate your students. Oh and here's a picture. Just because I hate blogs without pictures.

Pedicures the day before our wedding. Yup my husband gets his toenails done.

Oh and P.S. My mom got us tickets to the Harry Potter premier party. I know you're jealous.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Rosemary really is the bossiest. Which works out with her hating her students.

rosemary said...

I was so excited that you blogged, but your dog died and now I'm sad! Still, I'm glad the baby is doing well. I will blog soon. You have inspired me.