Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Life at the Kessler's

I've been so busy, I don't have much time to blog, so here's a quick photo update.
Watching Dad play softball


Baby/Puppy love





Grace's Grandma came to visit. We love her!



This was the only picture I got of our ward service day before my camera died. We cleaned up weeds around the river at our park, and did some yard work for a couple older member's of the ward. Then we met back at the church for sloppy joes. So good! It felt good to work hard and do some service.

 Grace has started standing up in her bassinet. She's getting so big. Pics of sitting in the shopping cart like a big girl, and riding in a swing to come.

Modeling some etsy merch.

Getting ready to go watch Daddy play softball



That pretty much sums up our last couple weeks. I just started an etsy shop, so go here and take a look!

No comments: