Thursday, March 11, 2010

Joy to the World

Lately I've been exploring things that make me happy, and here's what I've come up with:

1. Vertual shopping. I go onto all my favorite expensive store's webistes and pick out what I want, add it to my cart, and then I leave. It's like trying on clothes at the store, except I don't even have to mess up my hair or explain to them that I can't actually buy the clothes. I just want to pick them out, try them on, carry them around for a while, and then leave feeling like I have new clothes. Nevermind the fact that I don't actually.

2. Green tea late's and frappuccino's from Starbucks. I feel like everyone in Starbucks loves me, and I love them for not glaring at me when I come in with sweats on every day, and my hair all over the place.

3. Not doing my hair. Brush and go. It looks ugly, but what do I care? I just wont look at myself.

4. Going to movies by myself. I can see whatever I want, whenever I want, and I don't have to be bothered with questions about what just happened, or see you glance awkwardly at me out of the corner of your eye when I cry. Maybe if I'm lucky I"ll even buy myself a chocolate dipped ice cream cone after.

5. Painting. It keeps my hands and my mind busy. Never you mind that I have no painting skills. It serves its purpose anyway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know we dont know each other very well but its still easy for me to say that you are one of my favorite people. you are a very unique person and i love that =)

someday im going to start pretending i know how to draw.