Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I quit facebook today.

Because I finally realized that I am addicted, for real, and on top of that they have sick ads everywhere, and I am just not in support. But that's beside the point. I need to talk, and since Steffany is not texting me back I need some attention from you. Recently me and Jeff have started thinking about moving to Arizona. He needs a new job, and I need to be warm and have a nice tan. It had crossed my mind before, but I really didn't even consider it at all until Saturday when the girl who did my hair (I got my hair dyed, so I'm not blonde anymore. Sad, I know, but it's for the best) told me that she's from Gilbert Arizona. At first I thought oh that's nice, I bet you think you're awesome because you get a great tan any time you want, but then she started telling me how it's such a nice place to raise a family, and that there are lots of LDS people there, but still alot of diversity. That got me thinking. I have been wanting to move somewhere warm for a long time, and Jeff has family in California, so that has been a big possibility. California doesn't feel good to me when I think about it though. It seems trashy there, and kinda scary, and it's pretty far away from Utah. I kept imagining living in a big mansion, and having a bunch of gangsters break into my house and steal my family jewels. And in my imagination I was Sandra Bullock. Anyway, now that Arizona has been brought up I feel so happy and excited, and Jeff loves the idea. It has the nice warm weather that California has, and it has a nice LDS environment too. It's everything I didn't even know I wanted. Plus it's closer to Utah, so we wouldn't be too far away from family. And to top it off I found out that Sarah and Natalie (my sister and niece) and Ryan (my soon to be brother in-law) are planning to move there so that Ryan can do his physical therapy training in Phoenix. It would be so nice to have them there with us, so we wont be totally on our own in a new place. And when babies come along, for either one of us, we will have some help around. So Jeffrey has been applying for jobs, and we've been praying that he'll get one. Send some good energy our way, and I'll keep you updated on the AZ progress.
I could be living here!

2 comments:

Steffen'effer said...

Dont you want a house? That is a nice cactus but a house might be better for the two of you.

Unknown said...

houses are lame. keep the cactus! and ill be super happy for you if you can escape the cold reaches of utah. i cant wait to go live on a boat somewhere.