Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blog already

Every morning I come in to the office (at least seven minutes late), pull my cell phone and water bottle out of my bag, turn on my heater, and check for new blogs. Day after day you do not blog. And when you do blog it is boring. Please try a little harder.

Sarah's wedding was super fun. Busy. And more driving than I think anyone should have to endure in one weekend, but I got to hold flowers and have my picture taken, and that's the most important thing. In case you were wondering, Natalie was super cute. Even though she was naughty. I like her even better when she's naughty.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Megan I won't pretend like I have anything funny to say, all I know is your blog saved me at the most boring day at work! I was laughing...hard!
Can't wait for your shower.