Monday, May 10, 2010

Hey Mom's

Dear Mom,
Thanks for forcing me to eat food every time I come to your house. I only get mad because I'm on a diet, but deep down I want to eat everything you give me. Thanks for cleaning my room that one time in the blue house when I refused to. When I saw you go in there and shut the door I got so scared. I thought you were going to throw all my stuff away. But then when you came out 2 hours later and all my clothes were put away, and my bed was made I got even more scared, because I thought I was going to be in trouble. And I wasn't! Thanks for all those times you let me put my cold feet on you when I slept in your bed. Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed till I was 12. Thanks for making me crushed ice and letting me watch Oprah with you in the rocking chair when I was supposed to be taking a nap. Thanks for yelling at Ms. Irons so she would give me credit for that big English assignment even though I procrastinated and turned it in late. Actually, thanks for yelling at all my teachers to get me out of trouble, even though I probably deserved it. I know they all hate you now, but I appreciate it. Thanks for buying me fruit snacks and goldfish all those times when I was sick. P.S. I like the Spiderman ones the best. Thanks for making us drink carrot juice every morning when you got that juicer. Thanks to you me and Jeff are getting a juicer, so I can make my own carrot juice! Thanks for getting even nicer as you get older. Thanks for taking me to the hospital all those times I told you I broke something even though nobody else believed me. You rock.

Dear Grandma,
Thanks for always putting money in new purses and wallets you give me. Thanks for taking us shopping when we were little. Thanks for letting me come to the pool with you when we visit. Thanks for letting us go through all your fancy rings and pick out the ones we want. Thanks for wearing red lipstick. Thanks for talking to me on the phone for hours when I lived in New York. Thanks for coming for Christmas sometimes. Thanks for making candy that everyone loves. Thanks for making awesome crafts. Thanks for getting even sweeter as you get older.

Dear Jeff's Mom,
Thanks for being so funny. I laugh so hard when I'm at your house. Thanks for taking care of me yesterday when I was sick. Thanks for calling Jeffrey every time we leave your house, and saying nice things about me. Thanks for having Jeffrey, by the way. He's the best thing you could have ever created. Thanks for being so patient. Sometimes I sit at your house, and watch the way you talk to your family with so much love and respect. I hope I can follow your example. Thanks for laughing at all my jokes even though they're probably not even funny. Thanks for throwing me a bridal shower. Thanks for always having the spirit in your home. Thanks for always having cans of whipped cream in your home.

Dear Steffany,
Thanks for not being crazy to me even though you're preggo and have an excuse if you are. Thanks for being excited for when I'm pregnant, so you can give me all the advice, and sympathize with me. Thanks for coming over sometimes without even making me bribe you. Thanks for being an awesome future mom. I already know that your kids will be cool, and I'll probably have to pay them to hang out with my kids.

Dear Jeffrey,
Thanks for buying me scuba gear even though I'm not a mom yet. You look so hot in your flippers. I love you.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Dear Megan,

You're welcome, and thanks for being so sweet and so funny. I love you and I love Jeff too, but not quite as much as you!