Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh hey

So we're not buying a house after all. I wont give you all the boring details, because they're boring. For now we're going to rent an apartment in Draper, so Jeff will be closer to his work, and I will be closer to Ikea. Steff has been living with us for a couple months, so she'll come along too, and be closer to her hair school.

We're getting our puppy in three days, and it's all I think about. She's so cute and fat, and we can't wait to have her. Our apartment has tons of grass for her to run around and poop on, so she'll love that. P.S. I just accidentally put bird poop in my mouth. I don't even want to tell you how.

Grace has been kicking like crazy. I guess that probably means she's healthy. I haven't been as sick lately, and have been able to eat more, so that's nice. It means that I'm growing now too, though, so I will probably have to start wearing maternity clothes soon. I got attacked in a Motherhood Maternity store the other day at the mall by some lady who made me try on like fifteen things, and I had to escape while she had her back turned. I guess they probably realize how hideous all their clothes are, and have to resort to that in order to get any sales. I could never work there. I'm too honest, and would have to tell everyone how awful they look when they try things on.

I've been learning how to play the guitar. That's kind of a lie. I've been getting on Youtube and looking up tutorials for songs I like, and then when I decide it's too hard, I move on to another one. After an hour or two I just start blasting songs I wish I knew and singing really loud. I don't know if my guitar is tuned wrong or if I just play everything really really bad. Is there any way to know?

5 comments:

Jarey Rosenlof said...

You're the best blogger in my internet life. I love that you ate bird poop. Makes you my hero, really! You always make me chuckle and smile with your blog. Yeah, you're an internet sensation.

Crystal said...

Your blogs are so funny! You know I could teach you the guitar if you want and make sure it's tuned :-)

Crystal said...

oh and how's the hypnobirthing coming? Did you end up liking it or no?

The Kessler's said...

Hey Crystal, I think I've tried to reply to this like fifteen times. I don't know where my reply is. Lost in blogspot space I guess. Anyway, yes, teach me guitar. I'd die of joy. Especially if I could get your dog to babysit my dog. She's in dire need of a role model. The hypnobirthing isn't really coming. Sheri told me everything I need to do, and I haven't done any of it. I don't even have any excuse. I just don't feel like it. So maybe I will learn from my mistakes when the birth comes around. Or maybe I won't mind so much anyway. We'll find out soon enough. I still might try practicing, but it just sounds like unpleasantness to prepare for unpleasantness. Like studying for the A.C.T. Let's get together soon.

HelloBridgett said...

I always hated Motherhood clothes. I don't want to look like a big fat pink present. Gross.