Friday, January 14, 2011

Dumb things

I've been thinking about things to blog about for weeks now. Every time I think of a good joke I plan to save it for my blog, and then I forget it, so eff that. We moved. Our new apartment sucks. I hate it. Today I got yelled at for kicking snow on the sidewalk. Eff the maintenance man. Why am I so immature? We got our puppy. She's so naughty that we have her in puppy training. Right now she's sleeping in Jeff's underpants while he does his business on the toilet. Is that inapporpriate to say in public? I don't know. Anyway, this is the nicest she's been all day. That's all. Bye. P.S. I miss you blogging world. My computer is still in a box somewhere:( Eff moving

2 comments:

Jared Rosenlof said...

Hey, good to finally hear from you. Sounds like you're being a little brat which is what makes you great. Personally, I don't care to hear about Jeff's business but everything else was good.

Courtney J said...

I want to eat her. Eff eating though.