Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day


Yesterday I fell asleep to the sounds of Jeff playing baseball (in his imagination), and talking to himself, and Sadie eating my wedding shoe. And I thought to myself, what a sweet family I have. It's weird what you learn to appreciate when you become a wife, and are getting ready to be a mom. Baby time is getting closer, and we are getting so excited. The nursery is finally coming together after several mind changes on my part. I don't know why the room is so important to me, but I want it to be perfect. Sometimes I take the dog in there, set her on my lap, and rock her while she growls and bites me. It's our special bonding time. Just one more month and a half, and I'll be posting about a real baby instead of the dog. It's something we can all look forward to.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Jeremy misses you and is proud of the woman you've become. You should come over when he's here and he can teach you some cool things on the guitar while Maddie chews all over Sadie.

Megs said...

Why does your husband look bald?