Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Things that make me want to say a swear


Thing #1- When I lose a solitaire game.
Thing #2- When cold air gets on my ankles.
Thing #3- When Sadie has gas. Actually, when anybody has gas.
Thing #4- When Jeff talks for 5 hours about how mad he is that he lost his solitaire game, and then tries to show me how bad his cards are. P.S. We just discovered solitaire on our ipods.
Thing #5- When blogs I really want to read are made private. Who needs privacy?
Thing #6- When my CD skips in the car. Am I the only one that still listens to CD's?
Thing #7- When people tell me I don't look pregnant. I think they think it's a compliment, but I just think it's annoying.
Thing #8- When I live in a dumb apartment that will never get clean or look cute.
Thing #9- When I let the dog chew on my phone, so that maybe it will break, and I can get a new one, but it doesn't break, because it's so old that it's actually durable.
Thing #10- When I buy new chapstick and then lose it. Like 3 times in a row. Permanent chapped lips.
Thing #11- Stepping in pee when I just put clean socks on.
Thing #12- When the workers at stores say, "I can help whose next."

Things that don't make me want to say a swear:

Smiths doughnuts.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

#1 I'll teach you how to play solitaire. I've won 8018 games

#6 I still play my CD's in the Van

# 7 I ran into Dick Wenger when I was pregnant with your Mother and he asked me went I was going to have another baby (they had just had a baby)

#11 Put your shoes on.

Crystal said...

Sorry, I'm one of the private bloggers now, only because I had crazy people from all over the world leaving me messages about my kids and it was a little creepy so if I haven't sent you an invite I'm sorry it means I don't have your email address. We should get the puppies together again, that was fun.

Jared Rosenlof said...

Megan, you are brilliant. This blog entry was such a happy experience for me...

HelloBridgett said...

I listen to CDs in the car too. And I hated when people told my I didn't look pregnant or when they told me that I didn't look like I was as far along as I was. It made me want to swear as well.