Friday, March 11, 2011

Remember that blow-up pool in my garage?

Jeff just told me that he threw it away when we moved. Meanest husband ever. This morning I got up to go to the bathroom, and when I came back Sadie was laying in my spot with her head on my pillow. Today at the park some lady yelled at me because Sadie jumped on her daughter. I couldn't decide what to say back, so I just settled for telling Sadie that she's a good girl. The other day Jeff told our nephew Weston that every time he pushed my belly button a baby would come out. So far we're having 7 babies. No big deal.

So excited for Grace to come! Less than 4 weeks left. Remember when I was puking 6 times a day? I don't either. I'm hoping that I can forget about how many times I have to go to the bathroom every day now too, or we might not ever have another baby. Last week during church I leaned over and told Jeff that we should just have Grace and then be done having kids so we could just focus all our attention on her, and give her everything she needs, and not have any more stress. He said no, so whatever. Once again, meanest husband ever.

No picture, because who really needs to see another picture of my dog? I'm trying so hard not to be that lady.

2 comments:

Megs said...

Don't worry. Some day Gracie will read this post and know that all of her problems can be blamed on her Dad for insisting on more kids. You'll be a hero.

Jared Rosenlof said...

Hi Megan. It really did almost make me cry to find out that the blow-up whale pool is gone. Are you so pregnant that you're embarrassed and think you just look fat? I hope not. If so, drink 1% milk instead of 2. E-mail me back sometime even if it's to tell me I'm annoying and to stop e-mailing. Hey, I LOVE that you put "The Cave" by Mumford & Sons on your blog. That has become one of my favorite coolest songs EVER.