Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shower

I just wanted to write a quick post about how nice Steff and Courtney were to throw me a baby shower last weekend. Courtney was recently diagnosed with MS, and has been feeling awful for the past few months, and Steff is in school full time. I don't even know how they found time to plan a shower, but they did somehow, and it was so nice to get all the last minute stuff we needed. And so fun to see everyone. Thanks to everyone who came and brought us such cute things. And thanks Meagan for helping out too. It's embarrassing how much I love the Henson family. My mom has all the pics of the shower, so I'll have to post them later. Thanks again!

P.S. Courtney, we're so glad you're feeling better. We think about you often, and hope you're doing well!

3 comments:

karlin said...

congrats!! i can't wait to meet my new niece. weston keeps asking when he gets to go see you?

Courtney J said...

Hey thanks. Love the baby.

Megs said...

Welcome. I only require that you allow me to babysit at least once to repay the deep debt you owe me now.