Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baby is doing much better. She's napping right now in our bed, and we're listening to her on the monitor. It's so cute to hear her little noises. She's feeling much better today. She's getting cuter and cuter. Me and Jeff were looking at baby pictures of our niece Natalie tonight, and we think they look a lot alike. We're excited to see what she looks like when she gets a little bit older. We still can't tell if she looks more like me or Jeff. Everyone tells me she looks like Jeff, and then I add them to my black list.

I decided I wanted to start working on some goals now that I'm not so busy being pregnant. And by that I mean ornery and uncomfortable. I want to start scrapbooking all of our pictures. Otherwise they'll just end up in a box somewhere. I used to scrapbook with my family on Sundays growing up, and I loved it, so it should fun. I also want to start working out as soon as everything gets feeling better. I think I'm almost there. I've really been loving healthy food lately, and I'm thinking about starting a new diet. I want to get to the point where I only eat natural foods. Nothing with ingredients that I can't pronounce. Like this... And this

Both of which I have eaten for the first time in the last 24 hours. Sick. Jeff has been grocery shopping if you can't tell.

We're excited for Easter this year, because we're taking Gracie to church for the first time. Assuming she'll be all better by then. I don't usually love Easter. I hate holiday candy, and growing up my mom always made us watch a horrible black and white video of the crucifixion that just made me depressed. We will have to start some fun traditions in our family. Jeff loves traditions, because he didn't have them much growing up. I'll let you know what we come up with. We're feeling especially grateful for our Savior lately. I know I'll be thinking of the sacrifice he made for us this Easter.


1 comment:

Hellobridgett said...

I hate when babies are sick. I'm glad she is feeling better.

I want to meet her soon. Let me know when you are feeling up to getting together.q