Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The other day Jeff told me I was creepy for blog stalking. I got all self conscious for a few days, and stopped, but whatever. He doesn't know anything. Things with baby are good. She's so cute I want to cry every time I look at her. And maybe I do? She's sick right now with a bad cold, and we're doing everything we can to get her healthy. I feel so bad for her. She has a really hard time breathing, and coughs a lot. It's hard to watch, and not be able to help her, but her daddy gave her a sweet blessing, and I'm confident that she'll be better in no time.

The dog is jealous just like we swore she would never be. Remember how obsessed with her I was? Well those days are long gone. Now I lock her out of my bedroom every day just so I can have some peace, and she poops on the floor just to show me who's boss. I don't get mad at her, because I feel guilty about neglecting her. Then she usually does it again the next day. It's a crappy cycle. And the worst part is that her dog walker got a new job, and can't take her out anymore. Now she's stuck with us all day every day, and I think she hates us, but whatever. If I lay on her and hold her mouth shut I still get to kiss her and hug her, and she lets me. She's a bad dog. But I love her. Just not as much.

On a happier note, Jeff is looking for a new job. Job hunting rocks. I'm using the secret. The best part is he puts on cologne when he goes to interviews.


Gracie's first outing. Zupas.

Hat complements of Bridgett Jones. Thanks Bridge! I'd tag you if I knew how to do such things.

4 comments:

Jared Rosenlof said...

Hey Megan. I'll walk your dog for you. Well, probably not. I just want the tiniest part-time job I can find. Good to hear how things are going yo.

Hellobridgett said...

Why is Jeff job hunting? I hate job hunting. I'm sorry.

Hope you like that hat.

Sheila said...

Putting on cologne might not necessarily be a good thing. Lots of people are allergic and loits more just hate the smell.

The Kessler's said...

Am I sensing the need to go private?