Friday, May 6, 2011

Mom's have more fun

It was always fun to imagine being a mom, and lately I've been hearing from a lot of people that they want kids. This week I think Grace and I went through an average of 3 outfits a day. Yes, both of us. We sleep about 9-10 hours off and on, usually in a puddle of pee or spit-up. The bed gets peed on at least once a day. Sometimes I change the sheets, sometimes I don't. I eat nothing but ramen noodles, because I can make it with one hand. Sometimes I get pooped or peed on and if it doesn't leave a stain I don't change. Today at Target the checker asked me if I wanted a gift receipt for my baby items. I wonder how many spit up chunks I need on my neck before they'll stop asking me that. On Monday I finally got Grace to sleep, and got in the bath praying that she would keep sleeping long enough for me to wash my hair. She started whining during shampoo, so I hurried and rinsed and put in conditioner. Then Sadie noticed one of her toys on the side of the tub and climbed in to get it. Grace started screaming. Bath over. Having kids is fun.

1 comment:

Courtney J said...

love her chubby face