Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

On Mother's Day we went to sacrament meeting, and then skipped out early to visit Jeff's mom. She made food, and everyone took turns holding the baby.





My mom came over that night for dinner.


This is our favorite dress of Grace's. We got it before she was born, and she finally fits in it!



My opposite farmers tan I got at the Tulip Festival.



Mom: "Hey Natalie let's go look at some more Tulips."

Natalie: "NEVER!"




Mom: "Come sit next to me so we can get our picture taken."

Natalie: "NEVER!"



Natalie is a tree hugger


And cute Grace. The only one who didn't have to endure miles and miles of tulips. Fun for five minutes. Not for three hours.

1 comment:

Jared Rosenlof said...

I really like your mom a lot. I think she's gorgeous, actually! So I love the pic of you, Mom, and Grace.