Saturday, June 11, 2011

No title

Jeff does weird things in his sleep sometimes. Mostly talk and steal all the blankets. The night before last I woke up to him hovering over me, and I was like, "What's going on?" And then he just started making out with me. I was so confused. He pretends he's confused about the whole thing too, but I know he's not.

We've been going to the pool alot lately. At first when I typed pool I accidentally typed poop. We've also dealt with alot of poop. What with babies and dogs. I love the summertime. When it's warm and sunny outside the possibilities of what you can do in a day are endless. Sometimes I worry too much about sunburns and put sunscreen on Grace 3 or 4 times in an hour. Is that normal?

5 comments:

sarah said...

megan. i LOL (laugh out loud, just in case you didn't know, because i had to teach jeff that a while back because he thought it meant 'lots of love') every time i read your blog.
you are funny.
LOL
(lots of love)
-sarah

Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...

Yes, it's bad to put on too much sunscreen. It's been found that sunscreen can cause cancer too! Reserach what's in the sunscreen you're applying. And if it's 30 SPF or more, you don't need to apply it more than once every hour and a half for babies. (I was told for adults that you add a "0" to the end of the SPF, and that's how many minutes you can go before reapplying, but I'm sure that depends on how tan you are, and what region you're in.

Rochelle said...

I wrote it twice by accident and deleted one. Glad you're writing again!

Angie&Blake said...

I didn't know you had a blog or a baby both so cute so glad you got face book again hope to keep in touch!!!