Friday, June 10, 2011

Things

The other day me and Jeff were talking about me being a stay at home mom, and instead of calling me a housewife he called me a housekeeper. Accident or reality? On my recent trip to Walmart I discovered steal cut oats. Now my life is truly blessed with oatmeal. On that same Walmart trip I stole some deodorant. I don't feel that bad about it. Yes, I'm going to go back and pay for it. Never go shopping with a stroller instead of a shopping cart. It's easier to see over the top of your load, but things will get stolen. Another word to the wise, don't ever read Water for Elephants. So many inappropriate things I feel like I just came from a strip club. Not that I know what it feels like to come from a strip club. Should I just remove that whole subject? I think having a homemade dessert in the house is what really makes a home. If I don't have pie in the fridge I might as well die.


We blessed Grace last weekend. And by we I mean Jeff. So sweet to see her up there with all those cute boys in her life around her. Never been prouder.


First trip to the pool. So cute.

3 comments:

Hellobridgett said...

You crack me up. I'd like to get together with you and see you for more than five minutes.

P.S. Sorry we had to bail at her blessing. It was the beginning of a long day.

Crystal said...

She is getting so big!!! Sad we missed the blessing, but the same day you blessed your baby girl, my cousin was blessing his new baby girl (she's not nearly as cute as Grace).

Jared Rosenlof said...

Hey Megan. Congratulations on your baby blessing that happened to your baby. Bet you cried. I feel I should follow in suit with the other commenters here and give a reason for missing the blessing. I was ice-climbing the frozen Bridal Veil Falls.