Friday, July 1, 2011

No big deal

We have mice in our kitchen! I've always wondered how our kitchen floor stays so clean. I'm so grossed out and fascinated at the same time. Last night while I was hiding in the dark and waiting for them to come out I heard all kinds of nibbling and scurrying. I really want to catch one. But not kill it. Mouse traps are so sad. Jeff told me that you can get traps that catch them without killing him, but then what will we do with them? I think we're just going to pretend we never even found out about them.



So Precious.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Haha they are Pretty cute when theyre not chewing holes and contaminating your food. I took the kids to the pet store and they had a momma mouse and a daddy mouse and a teeny tiny baby mouse nursing it was super cute!! Jayden and kjersti wanted to take them home.