Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stop ruining my alone time Jeffrey

A few days ago we (I) made a rule that each of us (I) get a half an hour of alone time every day. Since Grace we never get a chance to just sit and read a magazine or scriptures or paint our toenails all by ourselves. Jeff hates my alone time. Last night I was reading my Better Homes and Gardens's magazine in the bathtub, and it wasn't 10 minutes before he came in with Grace to see what I was doing. They sat on the toilet reading over my shoulder for the rest of alone time. Hardest part of having kids- You will never be alone again. Best part of having kids- They're cute, duh!

I LOVE Better Homes and Gardens! I have learned so much about decorating and gardening and a little bit about drug facts. It makes me want to plant a garden so bad! I think we've waited too long for a vegetable garden this year, but I am going to start an herb garden soon. My dream is to use all fresh food, and never have to shop at the grocery store again. We can grow all our own vegetables, and get meat, eggs, and milk from a farm. Maybe eventually we can even have our own farm. With a field where I'll teach yoga.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it would be fabulous to have a good garden (and farm). i also like the idea of a yoga field =)

Crystal said...

Can I live with you on your farm?

The Kessler's said...

Sure:)