Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy birthday monkey monkey

Monkey monkey? What does that even mean? Why do I say that?

Yesterday was our little baby girl's first birthday. I can't believe it's been a year already. We're having a party for her on Saturday, but we wanted to do something special on the day, so we scheduled a photo shoot, and went to the zoo. I loved spending the day with her. Right after I had Grace I remember I just stared at her, and couldn't believe that I had created that little person. Now she's getting so big, and learning so many things. We love her so much, and can't wait to watch her grow up this next year.









I'll post some of her pictures from the photo shoot when I have more time. 

1 comment:

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

It's still so weird to me that all of us girls have babies now... I guess time does move on!

She is just adorable. And you look beautiful Megan!