Sunday, September 2, 2012

So long sweet summer

It's only 9 in the morning, and Grace is already in her pool in the backyard. Naked of course. I'm sad that Summer is ending. We've been spending all our time at the pool or the splash park this last week. It took Grace until now to finally start having fun in the water. This has been an exciting week with Jeff taking his second CPA exam, and me graduating from yoga school. Jeff will find out how he did in two weeks, so keep your fingers crossed! If he passes then he only has 2 more exams left before he's totally done.

I'm sad that my teacher training is over. I feel like I still have alot to learn, but I also feel like I've learned alot, I'm going to try to keep practicing as often as possible. I'm hoping to start an evening yoga class for the ward or stake, so for those of you who can't make it on Saturday mornings this will give you a chance to come.

Grace is getting so smart. She's still in love with her baby. She carries it with her everywhere she goes, and I always hear her saying, "hi baby" while she walks around with it. She bounces it, pats it's back, and tells it "no no" when it's doing something naughty. She's growing up fast. She actually has enough hair for pigtails now, and we're in the beginning stages of potty training.

Also this week, we got our 2nd set of nursery furniture. It took me a while to decide how I wanted to decorate, but I finally have a plan, and I can't wait to start on it! I'll post pictures when it's done. So far I've put the crib together without saying any swear words.

I realize that I never post pictures of anything but Grace, but that's all I've got. I'll try to do better at getting a variety of subjects in my pictures from now on.

Family picnic in Payson Canyon

 
 Swimming at Grandma's
 
 Giving Dad Eskimo kisses
 
 Playing at the splash park



No comments: