Monday, October 15, 2012

Things that make me want to not have any more kids

Dumping milk on the dogs head

Stealing all of my food, and then saying thank you.

Hearing "Mommy" over and over all day long as if it is the word to use for everything.

Hearing the word "Ew" which means that Grace has pooped, and it's coming out her pants.

Playing with dog poop in the backyard.

Asking for cheese, and then feeding it to Sadie. Actually asking for anything, and then feeding it to Sadie.

Falling asleep with Grace in our bed, and being kicked all night.

Grace asking to be picked up after I've made her upset about something, so she can hit me in the face.

That hand that's always groping my boob in public.

Screaming in church when everyone is quiet, and then laughing.

Finding KY and using it as lotion.



And....our latest pictures. Lagoon, pumpking carving, and our new favorite activity-fires. No pictures of me, because pregnancy makes me too fat.










1 comment:

Kate the Great said...

So.... yes. There are days, sometimes a lot of days, that we all wonder what we were thinking when we decided to have kids. Pregnancy isn't the funnest time to practice patience with toddlers. All of these things that Grace is doing will pass. I don't know if you have any close family but if you would enjoy a little nap or just a minute of peace drop her on buy or we could walk over and we'll take her on for a few hours. This is serious. Not just a nice gesture. Contact me thru fb or whatever and I should answer promptly. Also, I am not to crazy. I am semi normal and I can be semi trusted as a child taker carer of-er.