Saturday, October 27, 2012

Feed me more candy

This Halloween season has been so eventful that today at Costco I kept asking Jeff why they were still selling costumes. I thought it was over. I only just realized that Halloween isn't even until next week. I also just remembered that Grace has a bucket full of Halloween candy in the cupboard. I never knew how fun Halloween was until I became a mom. My mom never let me go trick or treating, because she thought it was rude, so I'm like one of those deprived kids that goes crazy when they are allowed some freedom. Like today I ate 3 doughnuts, and 2 candybars. I'm eating for 2, though, so really it's like I ate 1 1/2 doughnuts and 1 candybar.

So far this month we've gone to the pumpkin patch, carved pumpkins, made lots of hot chocolate and sat by the fire, gone to Jeff's work party, a friend's party, the ward trunk or treat, and had a birthday party for Sadie with the neighbors. Have I ever mentioned that her birthday is on Halloween? Awesome. I don't have any pictures of any of these activities. I'm so bad at taking pictures when there's stuff going on. But I will post our recent pics of sitting around at home, doing nothing, because that is when I think to take a picture.




 
This is Grace's costume. A garden gnome.




 
I don't know why, but I think Grace sitting at the table in the morning, eating her breakfast is the cutest thing ever. I think half the pictures I take are just of this.



No comments: