Friday, November 1, 2013

It's Just Carrots

It's been so long since I've blogged I don't even know where to start. Just kidding. Nothing interesting has happened. Our life is super boring. I'm really happy with it though. The kids are growing, Jeff's job is going well, my hair is looking really good. I just want to write an update on the kids, so I won't forget the little things that make me so happy. Grace is fully potty trained, and it was so easy. She practically did it all herself. Lately she's been really mischievous. The other day I watched her get into my purse and take out some lipstick. Then she looked at me watching her, stuck it behind her back, and told me she needed to go hide for a minute. Henry is 9 months old now. He's about to crawl any minute. Maybe he is crawling. I'll put him down on one side of the floor, and leave the room, and when I come back he's on the other side of the room. I don't know what's happening. I've taken up swearing, and it feels so good. Grace cleaned out a coat closet in the living room, and put a bunch of her toys in it. She calls it her truck. We just might be moving to the Solomon Islands. Have you heard of them? Nobody has. Jeff's uncle recruited him for a job there, so if they offer him the job we have a big decision to make. Sadie turned 3 on Halloween. We forgot her birthday, and didn't buy her any presents. I don't know how I'm going to make it up to her. We're vegetarians now, and I love it. I feel so much healthier. Lots of people ask me why I decided to go vedge. I saw a live pig be thrown into a boiling pot of water at a slaughterhouse. That and meat is full of so many nasty things. You don't even know what you're eating anymore, and I want to know what I'm putting in mine and my kids bodies. As for Jeff, he still eats hotdogs from the gas station, so he'll probably die early. Henry has his dad's luscious lips. Sometimes he'll pucker, and just stare at you. He knows he's so good looking. He also knows how to whistle. If I ever catch Grace doing something naughty she gets that deer in the headlights look and says, "Don't talk to me!" She also lies sometimes. Like today I caught her on the kitchen counter digging in her trick or treat bucket, and when I asked her what she was eating she said, "It's just carrots."









1 comment:

happybritton said...

Adorable! Hilarious! I say, "It's my favorite blog to read." 5 stars and two thumbs up!