Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Business Time

Sadie is pregnant. I'm about 90% sure. I caught her eating grass yesterday, and all she wants to do is sleep. I bread her about a week and a half ago. It was her first sexual encounter, and my first watching of a sexual encounter. I felt a little intrusive watching her, but how can you not watch? When we got there the owner of the stud brought her dog out, and they got right down to business. I kept laughing and laughing. I made cheesy sex jokes at first, but I was the only on laughing, so I gave up after a while. They had a hard time making a connection, if you know what I mean, so it started getting less funny, and more stressful. The other lady thought maybe we had waited too long in her cycle, and it wasn't going to happen. At one point she had her face down by Sadie's butt trying to help her dog get his goods in the right spot. He sprayed her in the face with his man juices. You heard me. That really happened. After like 2 hours, we were about to give up, and they finally got it right. We had to hold them like that FOREVER. I had Henry crying and pulling my hair, and Grace trying to play with the dogs for the longest 15 minutes of my life, but they did the deed, and now Sadie is a woman. Hopefully in a few months we'll have a litter of goldendoodle puppies.


 

1 comment:

happybritton said...

I laughed so hard at this. I tried reading it aloud to my husband, but could barely get through.
You are a delight in my life. Thank you!