Saturday, April 26, 2014

Just a normal Saturday morning

I took a bath.
Jeff started changing Grace's poopy diaper, but got distracted with letting Sadie outside.
Grace got poop on the carpet.
Jeff cleaned poop off the carpet with the kids bubbles. Still foaming. I'm still pissed.
Henry scrubbed bubble poop into the carpet with his bare hands.
Sadie threw up in the kitchen.
Henry played in throw up in the kitchen before someone noticed it.
Henry threw a frying pan down the stairs and broke it.
Grace pooped her pants.
I fried up some bacon for Sadie's breakfast. She eats better than we do.
Grace washed her face with toilet water.
Sadie shredded a poopy diaper on the front lawn.

I'm sorry for the number of times I said poop or poopy in this blog. I hate myself for it, but it had to be done. Here's some pictures that have nothing to do with this post.




1 comment:

WonderKitty said...

Oh man. I totally miss you.