Monday, June 2, 2014

This is the title of my blog.

So much has happened since the last time I blogged. I'm worried that if I don't catch up now, I never will. So here's the lowdown...
 
We moved to Murray.
 
Grace turned 3.
 
 
Sadie had puppies.
 

We celebrated Easter.


Henry's trying to be modest.
 
 
 
Henry started walking, finally, at around 15 months.
 
 
We made a water blob that lasted about 5 minutes.
 

 
I took Grace on a date to see a play.
 
 
 
The puppies are getting bigger
 



 






 
 
Summer finally came

 
We went to the Museum of Natural Discovery at Thanksgiving Point
 






 
 
Besides that, everything's pretty normal around here. Jeff goes to work, and I scream at kids all day. Jeff wants me to add that he's growing a beard. I guess it's a pretty big deal. To him I mean. His life isn't very eventful. I threw my back out, so I'm super cranky. I can't believe I'm old enough to say that. That's embarrassing. Grace is still her naughty self. Our AC doesn't work. Our toilet broke for a few days. We had to go pee on top of all the old pee, and then if someone pooped Jeff had to plunge the crap out of it. Literally. Having 10 dogs and 2 naughty kids is a little bit rough. Jeff is naughty too, so I guess it's like having 3 naughty kids. But we are surviving. We still love each other, so far. I was called to be in the primary presidency, so that makes things even more crazy around here. I had to buy a planner to keep my schedule straight. I think most people have that stuff on their phone now. I'm so old school. Some lady at Winco talked to me for like a half an hour about how the government is watching everyone through their smart phones. She said that young people like me think she's weird, because she doesn't have one, and I told her I don't have one either, and she praised me for 10 minutes. I loved it. But then I got annoyed, because the people behind us in line were starting to get annoyed, and I didn't want them to think that I was the annoying one. I hate being the annoying one. Anyway, I don't know why I told you all that. I have to go to bed now. Keep it real. Whatever that means. Oh yeah! Grace is starting school on Wednesday. Well, summer school. She's so excited. She picked out her own backpack, and takes it everywhere with her. I love that she's getting so big. Because that means I can send her away for a few hours every day. Serenity now. Bye. 
 


1 comment:

WonderKitty said...

All of this was hilarious. All of it. Also, I still have a day planner/calendar. I could never keep it straight if it was only in my phone. Plus, even though i have a smart phone (note that I spelled 'smart' like "samtr" the first time), its not very smart. If I am smarter than the phone, its not smart enough yet. Miss you.