Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our little girl is growing up

So Sadie started her period this week. Never having owned a dog before, I don't know what you're normally supposed to do about that. I won't go into details, but once again, I'm so happy to be moving and leaving the carpet behind. And also, remember Jeff's old gf Katie that put diapers on her little chiuaua when she was on her period? So gross. Ex girlfriends are so dumb.

We're officially moving to Washington. But not for a year or so. Jeff has to pass the CPA first, and that will take at least a year. In the meantime we're just going to find a place to rent. Our contract here is up at the end of the month, and I couldn't be more excited. Apartments and Sadie do not mix. Also, annoying maintenance men and Jeff's temper do not mix.

Jeff has been playing on an old man softball league. He has games every Monday, and it's super fun to go watch him. He's the hottest guy out there, duh. And he's the best on his team, so I get to brag and say, "That's my husband." every time he does something cool.



 Grace is sitting up (mostly unassisted) now. She's getting so big. She'll be five months next week. She loves screaming and will do it for a half an hour straight. She is no longer sleeping till 10:00, and wakes up closer to 7:30 now. That's okay with me. I love the morning, and she's always so happy when she wakes up. She's not quite as clingy as she used to be. She still prefers mom and dad, but she'll let other people hold her for a few minutes without sticking out her pouty lip and crying.






Well that's all I have for now. Oh! Me and Sarah are having a yard sale at her house this Friday, so come by and see us. I'm not selling anything good, but I'm using the secret, so I plan on making a hundred dollars, and then taking myself shopping. Wish me luck. Or just come buy something.

1 comment:

Stacie Hogan said...

Wowo i'm amazed she's sitting up already! Thats impressive. She's only a week older than jax and he's no where near sitting up.