Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sweatpants, and dogs and things.

We've been so unhealthy. All I want are treats all the time. The other night I went to Harmons to get us something for dinner, and I came home with cheesecake and blueberry pie filling. I forgot all about dinner. So later when I got hungry I made a bag of microwave popcorn. I know some people who do zumba when they're pregnant. I'm so jealous of them. Are they tougher than me? I hate them. I feel like if I walk down the stairs too quickly things that are supposed to be inside, are going to fall out. If you know what I mean. Sorry. I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore. I feel bad that my family has to live with me. I'm one of those people that wears sweatpants all day. I hate those people.

Grace and I got back from our trip to Oregon late Friday night. We had lots of fun. We stayed with my Grandma and Grandpa, and I loved spending time with them. We also got to spend lots of time with my sister and her family, and take a trip to the beach. Grace was a perfect angel on the flight home, and sat in her own seat reading magazines and eating an entire can of baby cheetos.

All the dog hair in our house has been making me crazy. A couple days ago I brushed Sadie, and pulled out a bucket full of hair, and then gave her a bath and brushed her again. Now she's shedding even worse. I don't know what to do. Every time I put chapstick on, hair floats to me out of the air, and sticks to my lips. Grace's blanket is covered. Our couch is covered. Our food is covered. Yesterday I found my toothbrush in a corner on the kitchen floor in the middle of a hair ball. I was so bugged. Usually that's Jeff's toothbrush. Anyway, I need to go get ready for the day. It is 5:00 after all.

This is our trip in picture form. Minus the pictures I looked bad in.






 Remember this?


1 comment:

Lacey Johnson said...

Okay I've been there, done that on both the ready to be done being pregnant bit... AND the dog hair in EVERYTHING! I went to work once with fur (well everyday really) all over my uniform and then I found a piece on a cake I'd prepared... gross. :) And aren't the puppy days so fun!?
Hang in there!