Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Meditation, not.

Last night at yoga, during our final savasana, someone started snoring, and I started laughing. Savasana is the meditation part you do at the end of most classes. You're supposed to completely relax, and go into a state of meditation. This is always when everything starts itching on me. I spend that time scratching, and thinking about what Grace is doing at home, and how cute she is, and what we're going to make for dinner the next day. Then when our teacher rings the bell 3 times, and tells us to roll onto our side, and slowly sit up I act all groggy like I just came out of a deep sleep. I don't know why, because she probably watched me scratching the whole time.

I have a swollen eye. I don't know what happened. It just started hurting and getting fatter and fatter. Jeff says I'm going to look like Quasimoto. I think I have an infection or something. I'm so disgusted. I hate eye problems.

The next two weeks are going to be busy for us. Saturday we are going to a dinner theater that Jeff bought us tickets for a while ago, Sunday we're having friends over for dinner, Monday we're hosting my best friend's bridal shower, Wednesday is her wedding, Sunday Grace and I are flying to Oregon to visit my sister's family and their new baby, and my grandparents, and Saturday, right when we get back, is my cousin's wedding. Until then, I have nothing very interesting to blog about, so I will be back with lots of pictures in a couple weeks.


Doesn't this look so peaceful?

No comments: