Sunday, July 29, 2012

This whole Chick-Fil-A thing is getting annoying. I'm totally in support of voicing your opinion, no matter how controversial it is. But why is Chick-Fil-A's opinion so controversial? They don't support homosexuality. Who cares. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I don't know why everyone has to get all judgey about it. Since when do we all have to agree on our beliefs, or bash other people when theirs are different? I'm a Mormon, and I fully support the homosexual's that I know. I don't agree with what they do, but who am I to judge another person and the trial's they have to bear? I feel embarrassed when other Mormon's get all preachy, and start debates with people of other beliefs. You're making the rest of us look bad.

1 comment:

happybritton said...

This makes me like you all the more.
And I liked you quite a bit before.
You go girl fren!