Friday, February 24, 2012

Books and Birthday's

I've been wanting a bookshelf for a few years now. I love the way books look all lined up in a row or stacked in a pile. Like I think it might be the most beautiful thing ever. They are expensive though, and I've had to wait, but we finally got one. We don't have enough books to fill it up yet, but I went to D.I. yesterday and bought some old hardbacks to fill some space. I love it. I've been arranging and rearranging shelves until I can get them perfect.





Grace's birthday is coming up. I have no idea what to do for her party. I had an idea for a tea party with all mismatching tea sets, but Jeff didn't like that idea, and finding a bunch of old tea sets sounds like a lot of work. If anybody has any first birthday ideas please share. Grace is getting so big all of the sudden. She's just about ready to walk. She keeps standing up all by herself, and then she'll squat down, and then stand up again, over and over. She just hasn't quite figured out how to move forward without holding onto her walker. Soon though. We had a picture dryspell for a while, so I've been overcompensating. Enjoy.








1 comment:

Ashley Lyons said...

Love the bookshelf, I totally know what you mean about that! I told Owen I want to collect my favorite books and he said no because he doesn't want to have to move them around. Too bad for him. I would go to pinterest and type in "1st birthday" or something. They always have cute ideas, not as unique and fun as the tea party idea though!