Saturday, June 23, 2012

Recent Happenings

Jeff just took Grace shopping, and I have no idea where Sadie is. Could I have any better luck? I'm laying on the couch, pouring gardetto's (or garghetto's as Jeff thinks they're called) into my mouth, and blogging in total silence. Ever since Grace and Sadie came along I can only dream of such luxuries.

This whole week I have been sick, and the weekend could not have come sooner. Grace has been fending for herself while I lay in bed all day with a cold, morning sickness, two canker sores, a hideous cold sore, and a toothache. The good news is, I'm getting some work done on my teeth, so I'm going to get better looking. At least that's the goal. If it doesn't work then I'm going to be really disappointed. I'm even thinking about getting invisalign. And by thinking about it I mean I'm waiting till Jeff says he'll pay for it.

We had a busy week last week. It was Jeff's birthday, Father's Day, and our Anniversary all within 3 days. Friday night we went to a Bee's game, which was fun, because we had super weird people all around us. The Bee's lost, but who cares about that. I ate ice cream out of a plastic hat, and a stale hot dog. Saturday I think we did something, but I can't remember what it was. On Sunday we laid in bed for as long as possible, and watched Jeff open all his presents from me and Grace. He got some new nice clothes for work and church. He ended up taking Grace to church by himself, because I was feeling extra bad. Not bad as in naughty. Bad as in sick. Luckily I started feeling better later in the day, and we had all our Kessler family (plus my mom) over for a barbecue. Grace loved having all that play time with her cousins. It was so fun to watch them play.

Me and Jeff have to give talks in church this Sunday. So far in preparing for my talk I've called Jeff a douche bag, and said some swear words to the computer. Jeff says he's going to fast, so I told him to fast that I don't embarrass myself.

Here are some pictures from our barbecue.


Our family's favorite game, Bocci Ball.


It must have been intense.







1 comment:

M & T Peterson said...

Messy face pictures are my favorite. What a beautiful family.