Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lately.

We've been gardening and working on our furniture projects. And Grace has been eating dirt. I love Summer. No, not that Summer. The season. Our AC doesn't work, but who cares. Grace got sunscreen in her eyes yesterday. She puffed up, and she bawled for like a half an hour. How do people sunscreen their children without getting it in their eyes? I think there are mom secrets people aren't sharing with me.

Last night me and Jeff went on a hot date. My mom came and babysat, and we went to The Hunger Games, which was awesome. I heard nothing but bad things about it, so I was surprised how good it was. I loved it. And I loved going out with Jeff. He looks so hot sitting in movies with his legs stretched out in front of him, and his big muscley arms laying on the arm rests. I get distracted by his smell and his hot face, and it's hard to pay attention.

Here are some of our recent projects, and Grace's dirt feast.








3 comments:

Stacie Hogan said...

Get a sunscreen stick. Almost like chapstick but its sunscreen. And spray sunscreen. But spray doesn't works great in the wind. It blows away. And I love how much you love your husband. Its awesome :)

Lacey Johnson said...

Of course she ate dirt, in the last picture you were feeding it to her from a bowl wtih a spoon! Seriously cute pics though

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

I love the furniture! (Ha ha and your date info makes me laugh. It's so fun to be married).

I haven't done a piece of furniture yet but I just did a little wooden jewelry box. I distressed it and had SUCH A BLAST doing it. I was actually inspired by your earlier post. Keep it up!