Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Yesterday

I want to try to be more diligent about blogging. Last year I saw this Line a Day journal in my Better Homes and Garden's magazine, and I loved the idea of writing a short entry about our day, every day. I bought it, and wrote in it for about 5 days, and then never again. I'm still happy I bought it, because it's a super cute book, and it looks awesome on my bookshelf, but I do still want to record our life for our kids to read later. I'm going to try to write a post every day just telling what we did that day, and whatever is on my mind. So I'll start with what we did yesterday.

Yesterday we woke up at 7:00 like usual, and took Jeff to work. I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but we sold both our cars in December, and bought a new, bigger one to share. I like it, because it means we all have to get up together in the morning, and we get to spend more time together before Jeff goes to work. After we took Jeff to work we came home, and got ready for the day. Grace has been so clingy lately, so we spent most of our day just sitting together, on the couch, outside on a blanket, on the floor with some toys. We had to make 4 trips to Jeff's work, which got old really fast. He didn't bring a lunch, so we had to bring him something, and then he stayed late to study for the CPA with a coworker, so we brought dinner, and then we picked him up. After that I had an appointment with the bishop. He said that he's been considering a calling for me, and wanted to know if I was available for a teaching position. Please don't let it be primary. I have a feeling it's going to be primary, and I think I might die if it is. After my appointment we came home, and watched some say yes to the dress. The best show ever. Grace for some reason wouldn't go to bed until 11:00, so we had a late night. Our late night made for a late morning, so now at 8:55 Grace is still sleeping. Jeff took himself to work, and I've been laying in bed finishing this book. It was so good. It strengthened my testimony, and gave me a greater appreciation for my family and my body. It also inspired me to work on this goal of blogging regularly. You'll read it if you know what's good for you.  

No comments: