Thursday, April 26, 2012

Don't hate me

I know this is annoying, but Jeff makes me do it. If you want to hate someone, hate him.


I'm writing all my home owner friends to let you know that Jeff is doing refi's this summer. Obama has started a program where those with FHA loans, who haven't refinanced in the last 3 years can do so now, and get a really awesome rate. Jeff has been doing refi's for a couple years now, so he wants to take advantage of the incentive. He does them at no cost. The lender pays all fees, and it generally saves the home owner a couple hundred a month on their mortgage payment, so it's a way good deal for you. If you think you might be interested, or if you have any family or friends in Utah that you think would be, let me know. Thanks!


This could be you.

2 comments:

Heather said...

He refinanced ours like 2 months ago. We're enjoying the lower monthly payment.

Stacie Hogan said...

We're interested!