Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Current hates

1. When people take pictures of themselves. Seeing them on facebook is painful.
2. Hearing other people's baby voice. I know you have to do it, but I hate hearing it.
3. When people fart in bed. And by people I mean Jeffrey.
4. Whining children.
5. When I kill my plants.
6. Making dinner.
7. People who don't laugh at my jokes.
8.When I find out my dog poop picking up glove has a hole in it.
 9. People who call Grace a "little guy" when she is wearing pink.

Current loves-

This





2 comments:

Beether said...

Number three is my favorite

Ashley Lyons said...

There are like a million times throughout the day where i am listing the things I hate and most of the time they are completely normal things like yours, but none the less i hate them. Like children in my neighborhood playing in the street. What am I some sort of curmudgeon? Yeah...I am. WHAT I AM SAYING is, I can relate. Also that hat is the cutest thing I've ever seen.