Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Some things

Remember this hideous thing?


I ripped it off the wall the other day.


I guess technically I'm not supposed to remodel things in this house since we don't own it, but look how much better this looks


See that little hole in the wall next to the outlet? I ripped out that ugly mirror too.

Grace is saying mama, and I think she actually knows what it means now. She also started running today. She can sit down when you tell her to, she can find her baby, and bounce it while she pats it's back, she can attempt to take her clothes off when you tell her it's time to take a bath, she can nod "yes", throw a ball for Sadie, climb on and off of things by herself, she hits me when she gets mad, holds her own bowl, and feeds herself, and laughs at farts. Like a true Kessler.


Bye. Oh I've been working on a table and chairs for our back deck, but it didn't turn out good, so I'm not going to show you. Just know, if you come to my house, that I know it doens't look good. And also, if you go shopping for summer clothes, and you are not tan, you're not going to look good in shorts.


No comments: