Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Trash

Tuesday is garbage day on our street. I usually remember to put the can out, but once in a while I forget. This morning I forgot, and around 8:30 I heard a honk outside. Our garbage lady was sitting in front of the house waiting for me to bring the can out. I love her.
Grace got her first pair of shoes about a week ago. I know, she probably should have been wearing shoes a while ago, but it just seemed weird to restrict a baby like that, and I assumed she would hate them, because she refuses to wear socks. I was wrong. She loves them. She wears them all the time, and if she's not wearing them, she brings them to me, and sits down, so I can put them on her. The other night she slept in them, and in the morning when I took them off she wanted them right back on. Her feet smell so bad, and I love it.






Last night I had to go to a defensive driving class. It was 4 hours long, and I loved every minute of it. We heard super interesting statistics, and laws, and stories. The teacher was awesome, and everyone actually took notes. Maybe I am a little more eager to become a better driver, because I have my baby, and sometimes my dog, in the backseat, but I hope everyone else was paying attention too, because these are people I have to share the road with. The lady next to me tried to bond with me over how boring it was. I wanted to punch her. Anway, seatbelts save lives. For real. And obey the speed limit for heavens sake. It's there to protect you!

No comments: